Linking up with Lauren!
1. My favorite color is: Black. I know, I know. I need to spruce things up a bit. It's clothes we are talking about right? My other favorite color for everything is blue.
2. My travel destination of choice is: Key West, FL!!
3. My favorite food is: Cheese! Throw in some Chardonnay and it's heaven.
4. My happy place is: the Cabin or our House. I'm not picky...
5. My favorite saying is: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe
6. My dirty little secret is: I only wash my hair every 2-3 days. Don't you worry. I still shower daily. I'm not totally disgusting.
7. Something friends might say about me is that I: may have a problem with rearranging my furniture at home. I always "have an idea" my Husband starts sweating whenever he hears those words from me. Ha, ha! I like to keep things different.
Ok, I know that was 2 posts today. I'm done, I promise! Have a good weekend!

4 comments:
Chardonnay is so yummy with cheese. Especially brie and bread. Mhm.
I wash my hair every other day, unless I'm going out. I think it's better for your hair so I don't judge!
Black is my favorite color to wear too. It's just so forgiving!
What a great link up!
Thank you for popping by!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com
I am with you on black.. I just think its classy and timeless. I saw a girl recently who had a deep raspberry pink toenail polish and covered with black crackle on top. It looked like animal print on her toes. I had to try it--- mine isn't AS cute but then again, I did it myself and I think she went to a salon for a pedi. :) Hope the weekend has gone great!
Dude. Wine + cheese = love.
Post a Comment