Monday, July 25, 2011

1st Bday Photo Recap

Whew.

Weekend is over.

I'm exhausted.

Jack's 1st Birthday Party has come and gone. I didn't get photo's with him and every guest who came but oh well. You can't control everything right? I did go with having everyone sign his picture frame so at least that went according to plan! I will leave you all with a few photos from the big day.







 



I think he was confused. Why was he outside in his highchair? Who were all these people? Who was the girl taking the pictures?

P.S. My friend was taking the cake pictures for me. He doesn't see her all that much. So no smiles for the camera. He was Mr. Serious.

5 comments:

KB said...

Very cute! I LOVE that little tee shirt he's wearing, did you order it online??

Anonymous said...

Oh my... those pictures with the cake are adorable.--- He did so well! My children were afraid of it or something. We had to place their hands in it!!!

THE Stephanie said...

Ha ha! He went to town on that cake!! So fun!

Jessica McCoy said...

Oh my gosh ... He DESTROYED that cake!!! So cute :)

Jessie said...

ADORABLE photos of the babe! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!