Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crafty Mother.

 (This is happy crafty Mother. May or may not have been 4 years ago, meh. Details.)

I was blog browsing yesterday and came across a super cute little blog that I fell in love with! Laura Beth over at A Step in the Journey, was kind enough to tell me what machine she has the cuts out those letters oh so perfectly in her recent postings.

What did I do? I immediately Google "Silhouette SD" and fell in love. Check out all the things you can do with this thing here.  Amazing. I will be one crafty mother, pun intended.

First hurdle, convince the Husband that I NEED this. Check.

(Really wasn't too hard considering all the money I spend over at etsy. Now I can make my OWN stuff. I am so freaking excited about this. I even mentioned how I will need a craft room. Ha, that won't happen but a girl can dream.)

Personalized tattoos anyone?  Our birthday parties will never be the same. If only I could have found this gem of a blog weeks ago. Dang.

Guess who will start on Christmas presents early this year. This girl.

Etched wine glasses anyone? Shhhhh. This is my gift idea this year.

While I head home to think of other things I create, I will leave you all with a question I just overheard a co-worker ask another co-worker.

"How do you spell sausage?"  - Old co-worker to older-ish co-worker.

Good day.

4 comments:

Laura Beth said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!! :) I can't wait to see all you create with your new prize!

Carolyn said...

I can't wait to see all the cool shit you make me! HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

KB said...

I'll be one crafty mother... this made me laugh!

Also, the sausage comment is what I miss most about working, hearing all the random things that people say. I once heard an (older) coworker tell another (even older) coworker that black cowboys were the sexiest cowboys of all.

Jessica McCoy said...

Can't wait to see all the stuff you make! I have wanted one of these for a while but just haven't wanted to spend the money on it haha!