Friday, July 22, 2011

fill in the blank friday.






New linky do-dah. Linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do.


1. One of my happiest moments ever was definitely marrying my best friend and soul mate Justin. Love of my life seriously. I always thought I knew what "love" was but once we met, I knew I had found it. (Too much mooosh?) Love you babe! Muaaaaaaaaaaaah.


2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are so much fun! Nothing better than seeing two people declare their love for each other and then breaking it down on the dance floor for hours after! There is always a good story to follow. So much fun!! Although, I must say, what's up with the weddings on holiday weekends? That drives me nuts. We are very much looking forward to a fun fall wedding though. Wink, wink Carolyn. Can't wait!


3.  This summer is flying by. How can it already be almost-August? Noooooooooo. I love having no routines for the kids, for the most part. It's like the pressure valve has been released. I still have another month until school schedules. Breathe.


4. My summer food choice has been anything that involves grilling. I love me some steak or grilled chicken with bbq sauce. Yummm. Oh yeah, we also always do the grilled potatoes sprinkled with cheese. Throw in some sweet corn. Heaven.


5.  My summer uniform has been black yoga pants and a tank with some flip floppies (much to my hubs displeasure I'm sure.) Seriously, everyday after work, that's what I'll be in. Total Mom outfit. Comfort first!


6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose the cabin. We try and get up there as much as possible. Everything is wayyy slower up there. There is no where to rush. Cabin time.


7.  My summer anthem is "Faster" by Matt Nathanson. Just a fun song. OR "Dirt Road" Anthem by Jason Aldean. OR "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine. I love all three songs. I love music period.



Happy Weekend to you all!

p.s. I cannot for the life of me figure out why those 2 questions are highlighted. Uncle.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I can't wait for that Fall wedding either!! :)

Jessica McCoy said...

I love weddings! Too bad nobody I know is getting married! They are already all married! I think we need some vow renewals so that we can party it up!

I for one am SO ready for the winter. But I'm TX where we don't get snow until February and it's only like 5 inches (MAYBE). So I'm sure it would be different if I was up north.


Nothing wrong with the comfy mom outfit! Guys come home and strip down to boxers and a t-shirt (well mine does), so why should we be comfy too!

LOVE Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean

Anonymous said...

Ugh-- I know! Summer is going way too fast. Sadly, the school systems start school here next week. And when that happens and I see all the school items in the aisles, it just feels over! Boo

I love the outfit. At least you put shoes on.-- I usually have bare feet!

Lin said...

Summer is for sure flying by! I was asked what the date was today & was actually stunned when I said it out loud, haha.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)