"Let's practice our splits!"
That was a real statement made during lunch today. A sober lunch mind you. No alcohol was consumed. Although, I must argue, I think I would be way more productive AND happier at work with a glass of Chard sitting in my cube. Just saying.
So there we were, sitting at our usual table in our cafeteria, munching on our beloved healthy chocolate chip cookie that I've been trying to swear off and clearly have not succeeded in doing so... I even tried on my old work pants from before I was preggo this morning and they STILL won't go over my ass. Saweeet! Hey, I didn't stop for a Caribou this morning on my way to work, so there was progress made in ONE area of my fat life.
I was telling my gal Carolyn about how my daughter Taylor has to work on her splits and every Monday, they post how close they are on their cute little Cheer Facebook page. So we decided, why not? Is that weird? I think not. Don't you worry, I'll keep you posted too.

3 comments:
I'd be more productive with a glass of alcohol, too.
And, dirty little secret - I still wear maternity pants sometimes. It's been 1 year this month since J was born. I think I need to work on my splits, too, if it means getting in better shape!
I need to just excersize period HAHA. Gotta make the time!
I would definately be more productive with some alcohol during the day!
Seriously. No joke. We're doing this.
And GOOD WORK on the Caribou. So proud. Sniffle sniffle. :)
Post a Comment