
{I confess}
I really need to cancel my tanning package that I bought months ago. It's unlimited and all the beds are included but I don't go. Plus it's a hundo a month. Waste. Of. Money. 3 month's worth of wasted money to be exact. I haven't been in there since April. Crap. I have to remember to cancel that bad boy.
{I confess}
I am a Reality TV junkie. I love Big Brother. So much in fact, I challenged the Hubs to a fantasy draft for this season. What the winner will get is still unknown but it will be fun, just the 2 of us. I was NOT impressed with Brenden and Rachel being back on this season. Hate them. Her laugh makes me want to break things. Insta anger when I hear that cackle.
{I confess}
Stranger's love us. Really. We are combining our softball team with another team from our division so that we have enough girls for a Tournament this weekend. If you didn't know, my other half and I coach my daughter's fast pitch softball team (1st-3rd grade girls) "The Rockstar's". We are combining with "The Lightning" so naturally, we had to meet with the other team's coaches (also Husband & Wife duo) to form our game plan. We met after dinner on Wednesday, thinking it would take 30 minutes or so. We ended up staying for 3 hours! We just met these people. We ended up hanging out with complete strangers for 3 hours, planning our softball game. Yes, wine was involved. Man, we must need to get out more. Ha, ha! Speaking of the girls, here are a few from the team. Blurred out because really, what if they didn't want me posting their face all over the internet. Ella is the only non blurred Rockstar featured here, far right.
Wish us luck on our 8am game tomorrow morning. Dang that's early!
{I confess}
I have listened to "Best Love Song" by T-pain & Chris Brown a zillion times today. At work, with my headphones. It's my power song. Don't judge. If you feel that way, go ahead and kiss yo baby. And now we got tha whole stadium in love like aye aye aye aye....
{I confess}
I would love nothing more than to be a SAHM. Reality (according to my Husband, not me) is that we can't afford it. I would have to get a part time job at the very least and I don't want to work weekends. So, it just doesn't work now, right? WRONG. I think I've thought of the PERFECT part time job. Bingo player. Yep, I could be a Bingo hall chick. If I can just win a few rounds of bingo every week, I can stay at home with my children. Sounds good to me! Ha, ha! Wonder what my Hubs will say to that one? Deal Justin?
"What does your wife do for work?"
"Oh, she's a bingo player!" he'll proudly say.

4 comments:
I LOVE Big Brother...though i am not thrilled that Rachel is back, her laugh annoys me, a lot.
I am a reality TV junkie too.
I have a little favor to ask you…when linking up to any of my link parties I ask people to link to their actual post for that party. NOT just the url to your blog. Your url to your blog looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/
The url you should be linking up is the url to your actual post. You can get the correct url by clicking on the title of your post. The url you should be linking up looks like this:
http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/07/friday-confessional_08.html
I spend a lot of time correcting links that I would rather spend reading and commenting on blogs so I would super appreciate it if you could do this one little thing for me.
Thanks!
hehe, I love it! :-) Bingo player sounds awesome.
I'm lucky enough to be a stay at home wifey, but I'm also a freelance writer (ie I get paid to blog). It's not much but it's as much as a part time job and I can't tell you how much I love that we can do it right now. I know it might not last forever and I'm grateful every day. Hopefully one day you won't have to work and can be with your kiddos. Come on Bingo!! ;-)
I love meeting new people and connecting like that. Sounds like a great softball strategy night to me!
Daaaaaammmmmnnn! You got schooled by Mamarazzi! :)
Be a bingo player, I dare you. Would you wear a visor?
B-I-N-G-O! :)
Post a Comment