Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday.

Photobucket



Linking up with the ladies... Janette, Impulsive Addict, Mamarazzi & Seriously Shawn.


{1}Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.

Powered by Mom Spit 
One Big Happy Family...Usually
Sarcasm & Curls
Analyze This
Clover Lane


{2} When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?

I originally wanted 2 kids. Back in the day, Jr. High that is, my friends in I would all keep our kid's names in a notebook. That way, we all knew what was off limits. Let's be real. How many of your Jr. High friends do you still talk to? To the point where it would matter who named their kid what? That's what I thought.

Girls name? Pretty sure Keisha (kinda like Iesha but not really) was one of my top names. May or may not have been from the musical influence of Kriss Kross. Yep. I was a huge fan. I even shaved notches into one of my eye brows. Bahaha! Wonder what those boys are up to now? Hmm. 

Boys? I am pretty sure I didn't even have one single boy name picked out. Wait. I take that back. I may have had David after the baseball player David Justice. I was obsessed with him when he played for the Atalanta Brave's. That is until he beat the crap out of his then wife, Halle Berry. I ripped down all of his poster's on my bedroom wall and scratched "David" from my list after that escapade. Never had another boy name picked, apparently I was convinced I would only have girls? Boy was I wrong. 

 {3} What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker etc. 

 It's not a real serious fight. It was with a co-worker (kinda). Our "chef" at the cafeteria at work. Chef is used loosely here. This man is 100% creep. I actually gave him the nickname "Powder" because reminds me of someone who just got off the prison bus. So he totally needed a prison name. Hence the name Powder. 

Any who, the cashier up there, makes "healthy cookies". Supposedly they are only 150 calories. Hungry Girl chocolate chip cookies. They are so good and good for you so naturally, we wanted one. Well, the cashier that bakes them was gone for a week or so. Sadly, we were forced to go without the cookies. After days of almost rioting, one day the cookies appeared. (The cashier was still gone, they kept telling us they didn't have the recipe. We begged them to call her on her funeral leave and get it. We needed these cookies dang it.) 

Like a fat kid in a candy store, we squealed were delighted. As we are putting the cookie's on a plate, we say "thanks for getting the recipe!" "These are the healthy cookies right?" As to which Powder replies "yeah, your welcome". 

"Really, these are Kathy's??" we ask yet again.

"Yes" Powder confirmed.

Well, never trust a man you nickname Powder. He lied. Hours later after telling the Kitchen Manger how much we loved him for baking for us, and obviously calling and getting the top secret recipe from the grieving cashier, he bursts our bubble. "Those were not the healthy cookies. They were regular old chocolate chip."  WHAAAAAAAAT? 

We immediately confronted the liar we call Powder. To which he replies "so, a cookie is a cookie." 

Um. No. We wanted healthy cookies. Cookies made with applesauce NOT lard. Cookies that taste good and only cost us 150 calories. We doubled our calories and had no clue. THE HORROR!  

As we walked out of the cafeteria, ticked off. My co-worker Carolyn threaten to punch him in the face for lying. I had to add in there, nonchalantly, to Powder "you better hope we don't find your car out there in the parking lot. If we do, we are puking on it." Wait, what did I say?? Those words actually came out of my mouth. Unreal.

TRUE STORY. Happened a few weeks ago. Don't tell my kids. I would hate it if they solved problems with vomit. Gross.

{4} What is your favorite scent that other's may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc. 

I love the smell of gasoline. I also love the smell of nail polish. 

{5} Thoughts on Plastic Surgery? (had it? want it? regrets?)
  
I would totally do it if it was with the best doctor ever and money was not an issue. I'll take one of everything! Tummy tuck please and thank you. This body has definitely not snapped back after 3 kids.  I once compared my boobs to an empty Capri Sun. Breastfeeding can do a number on your girls. I just need a little lift back to where they once stood. Ha, ha!

BUT, there is nothing in the world like working hard at getting your body back. Just. Takes. So. Much. Time. 


HAPPY WEDNESDAY LADIES~






 

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Powder.

m&msmommy said...

Hilarious! I love question 2! It's so funny what your mind set is in junior high! :)

Jessica McCoy said...

I completely forgot to put you in my new favorites list! Oops ... sorry! I was in a rush and could only find three in my blog roll that were new and for some reason didn't see you ... must check that out.

Did you every play M.A.S.H. in JR high? I ran across some OLD stuff the other day and found a notebook that had M.A.S.H stuff in it from school.

Love the "Powder" story! HAHA. The nerve of that guy! I can't believe you actually threatened to throw up on his car! Hilarious!

KB said...

OOOOOHHHH!!! I'm on here!

KB said...

Also- The Powder story was hilarious! Puke on your car = classic. I used to work with a guy we called Fat Bastard (of course not to his face...ish), he always looked like he had a load of crap in his pants. AND, I would 100% have plastic surgery all over me.

Krista said...

I so did that with my friends in Jr. High. WE let each other know what names we wanted so they would be off limits. My best friend at the time said she'd name her first girl after me.

10 or so years later? Nope. She didn't. I slightly hold a grudge against her for that. I mean, aren't Jr. High promises so freakin important?! And who cares if your husband likes it or not. It was a promise in Jr. High. Geesh! lol!

Squee! You put me on your list of blogs to read! You rock my day! Thank you!!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

you crack me up... I think vomit is a great tool to scare someone! I was sortof hoping you had done it-- that would have been the best! hah!