Thursday, July 14, 2011

Responsible.

This little convo just happened between Justin and I via google chat:


Hubs:  Should I tell Taylor that we'll pick her up from Melissa's at 9 tonight or would we want her home sooner than that? I guess they are going over there after the rec center. She asked to stay until 10.

Me:  Yeah no. That's too late. 9pm. Ha, ha.

Hubs:  That's what I thought.

Hubs:  We'll be a glass or two into the wine by then. Which we need to get more Chard.


We are responsible rents what can I say? I love us. Wine consumption dictates curfew.

Aren't we just the cutest couple? Bahahaha!



6 comments:

Raven said...

cute indeed! That conversation happens quite a but between my husband and I.

Jessie said...

:) This made my day! You two are adorable!!

Jessica McCoy said...

Haha! At least you are being responsible right! :)

Cute pics!!!

m&msmommy said...

Love the conversation and the pics. Responsible parenting, I agree! :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely some responsible parenting there!!

Girl, I'm thinking a betta bra is in order. You got some voluptuous going on right there!

KB said...

This is my kind of parenting!