Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hair - woes me.

Ok. I'm officially in a hair rut

Blah freaking blah.

I have my next appointment in 2 weeks. So I have time to decide. I just can't decide what I want to do. Cut it short or not. It's just hair. It will grow. Why is this so hard?

The last time I chopped my hair, I wanted to hide out until it grew 4 inches. Plus, it's a million degrees outside and my hair is thick which equals un-com-fort-able. Then again, I can put it all up now. With short hair - you can't really. Plus does short hair make you look fatter? I feel like it does. That's the LAST thing I need.

Do I just need to do something different with the color? I don't know. I would love to have just all one color. Should I go darker now? I usually do low lights and high lights I don't know. I just want to love it. Whatever "it" is.

Just dreading that first question from my stylist... "so what are we doing today?"

What do you think? Bueller?

{Shorter hair}


{longer hair}

P.S. I have no idea who that old guy is on the longer hair photo. Apparently, I just wanted a photo with him that night. It was my birthday a few years ago if that helps. Ha, ha!

7 comments:

KB said...

I have a few comments...
1. I love your choice of photos and there are only two of you being appropriat. Love.

2. Your hair looks adorable both ways, and I'm not just saying that! I know it doesn't help you in your decision, though. Sorry.

3. I always feel fatter with short hair. I feel like my double chin becomes a tripple chin and my cheeks look chipmonkey. I don't think that's 100% accurate, but feeling comfortable is a huge part of good hair.

4. The old man in the picture is clearly having the best day of his life here! You should probably track him down and give him the photo.

KB said...

I spelled appropriate wrong. Whoooops!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

well no wonder you are having a tough time deciding! you look great with both-- you can pull them both off well. I'm the same way-- short and then long-- back and forth... I wish I had more variety... So, since I'm on the path to longer hair.. I'm gonna vote longer.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I am gonna say longer.

PLUS---- when my hair was short, I could only wear it down. Now that it's longer, I can pull it up in a ponytail and go. It's a no fuss kind of thing.

Yes, I am lazy.

Jessica McCoy said...

I always have this debate when it's time to cut my hair. I'm a fan of change so I like doing things in a drastic way like cutting 6 inches off. I really like having the feel of short hair but I feel more comfortable with long. Plus my hubby likes it long.

I vote long just because you have more options ... up, down, curly, straight, etc.

Carolyn said...

Long! :)

Jessie said...

First off, you have GREAT hair. Secondly, I like it longer! So many more things you can do with longer hair! That's my thought! Hope you are having a FABULOUS week!!

Xo. Jess