Thursday, August 4, 2011

Parties & Pictures - oh my!

Ella's Party Recap
Ella's Birthday was last weekend. The little darling even lost her front tooth Saturday evening at the cabin, on her Birthday! She had some coaching from all her aunties. "Twist and Pull" So she did, and it worked! I had a slight panic attack when I wasn't sure if the Tooth Fairy had cash on hand, but the bread winner came through yet again. Thanks Babe!

She loved her golf clubs and even more, loved loved loved her American Girl Doll - Kanani. She had a great birthday and on Sunday we had her friend party at the Roller Rink that I will never step foot in again during summer months because they do not have AC. I literally could feel the sweat dripping from my back. So gross. Although, I did enjoy the people watching. There was a little girl, probably 11 years old. Skating to "Car Wash" complete with hand washing motions (working at the car wash... ). I swear to you this girl looked straight from the 70's. All the girls had a great time and it was nice to not have to clean up after. I will leave you with photos from the weekend. I once again took way too many. Oh well. I'll do it again this weekend too!


 {With her presents and Jack. He was smiling so nice, I had to take the picture!}


{That tooth is gone!}


{Guess which kids are mine? Ha, ha!}


{The shirts I made for Angie & Ryan's Going Away Party!}


{On the lake}


{Taylor and Grandpa on the jetski}


{My Boys}









2 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Love the pics.. gosh, I remember when going to the rollerskating rink was the cool thing to do and if you could dance and skate at the same time-- you were even cooler!! hah!! I hope I don't have to assist with any teeth pulling. Its not my thang.. hah!

Brunette & Blessed said...

you have such a cute family.