Thursday, August 11, 2011

Photography Challenge: Week 3




Week 3:  BOLD COLORS



My subject this week for BOLD COLORS was my sweet Ella. This was shot last weekend at our cabin. We were getting ready to go tubing on the lake for the billionth time and I was taking all the action shots a kid could ever want. These are some of my kids favorite pictures to look at, mine too. Memories that will indeed last a lifetime.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning on the lake. Ella was in her newly purchased solo tube. Enjoying "me" time.
I was in the boat snapping away. Holding my breath as she went in and out of the wake. Jumping all around, just trying to tip that tube over. My little daredevil. Pushing the limits. I could hear the contagious laughter, she was in her glory.

Next week's subject: DINNER.  You will either see Tacos, Burgers or Brats. Ha, ha! Swing on by A Step in the Journey and link up! Obviously need not be a professional. It's fun I promise.


6 comments:

Jeanna said...

What a cutie! Love the pink and blue stripes.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Ricki said...

That sounds like so much fun! Great photo!

Kate at Dream To Life said...

I want to jump right in!

Jenny said...

My daughter (age 7) tried tubing for the first time a couple weeks ago and thought it was a blast, too!

Laura Beth said...

Oh, I LOVE tubing :)I think she is pretty BOLD to go on that ride!! Thanks for linking up!

Carolyn said...

So cute! :)