These July Birthday parties are going to be the death of me.
Yes, I just realized it's August now.
We have our final party this coming weekend for my 14 year old and 5 of her friends. Yep. 6 or them,
I had Taylor create a Facebook page so I could post information, to them like "don't forget a towel, don't forget a beach towel...be to our house by this time, etc" I even asked them what kind of groceries they would like for their cabin. None of them responded, so I told them "Fiber One it is!" for their cereal choice. Then they came out of the wood works. Ha, ha! They must be afraid to converse on Facebook with a parent.
So wish me luck.
We have to take both vehicles up there so I think the Husband get's to drive with the girls, he has the Armada. I'll take my babies and the dogs. Now we just have to rush home to pack ourselves and figure out how and the heck we will fit everything in.
Should be on the lake by 3pm if everything goes smoothly. Have a good weekend!

7 comments:
You are brave! I don't know that I could handle 6-14 year olds, but I'm sure it's something your daughter will remember FOREVER!
Have fun! :)
Have a great weekend! :)
you got this, girl......you are a pro.
Have a FAB weekend.
Dang, girl! You're brave. LOL
Have fun!!
Have fun! :)
I hope to get to do fun stuff like this with my girls when they're older! Have a great time!
Good luck haha!! But I have to admit this sounds like a blast and your daughter must think your the coolest Mom ever!
You can do it and hope your daughter's party goes well. I'm sure it will! :)
Post a Comment