Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No words really.

I would rather be here:


(Mmm, with that little drinky on the lower left in my hand. Stoli Blueberry and lemonade if you were wondering...)


Instead, I'm here. Yeah you guessed it. There's Dwight.





I got my hair did last night by the way. I decided to brighten it up a bit and keep the length. Why is beauty so dang expensive? I want to bottle up my stylist and keep her in my bathroom. All mine. None of this every 10 weeks crap. She would be there everyday. To help beautify when beauty cannot be achieved or at least when I have no energy to achieve it.

You know. Those days when "I'll just shower and not wash my hair" days. When those extra 15 precious minutes of sleep are more appealing than the sweat and tears that it takes to create fresh, cute hair.

What you don't do that?? After baby numeral tres, I started doing that.




Taking pics in your cube at work, hoping no one walks by... Priceless.




 
That's all I got. Back to work I go. 
 
Whoa, just noticed those bags. This girl needs to get to bed at a decent time. Not a good look.





5 comments:

Krista said...

You're gorgeous, lady!

Loving the faces - and Dwight.

Sometimes I wish we had cubes at my work so I had just a little bit more privacy...to goof off! Ha!

You weren't drinking wine while blissfully lounging by the water in your day dream? Gasp!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OMG. We need to do a photo shoot together. With Dwight of course. LOL

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Dwight would be a good or bad kisser?

Oh--- sorry.. hee hee

Lookin' good, girl.

Simply Camylla said...

bahahhaha whata cute post! I do the same thing at work, take pictures and hope no one is looking! heheh

Such a cute blog, follow each other? <3

Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Super cute... and I wish I were sitting on a dock by some water... or on a beach or anywhere but at work!
i love your hair too.. random I know.. but I do.