We had to take 2 cars to fit all of the teenagers in. My Husband has the bigger car so by default he was the lucky winner of a 2 hour car ride with 5 teenage girls. There was a lot of bass involved in his vehicle. He is not a heavy bass type, I can be if its the right song but him? Ah nope. At one point I was looking around at one of the stoplights for the Caddy, pimped out with some gold rims bumping hydraulics. Nope it was just their car. I love that man. I told him I would take a (1) dog, (1) baby and (1) 7 year old. My ride was heaven. Both my kids fell asleep instantly and it was just me, my music and the highway. Sweet tranquility. Love you honey!
We make it up to the lake and within minutes, the girls are all down in their bikini's ready to go tubing. Yep, bikini's & tubing. What's the worst thing that can happen? Yep, lost bottoms. A couple of times. Now, they only came off to about their knees so they didn't lose them lose them but still. Pretty sure many o'people got plenty o' butt shots. I even got a few with my camera looking back at the photos. You can literally see a butt cheek from one of the girls. They had a blast though so its a winner!
They pretty much were either on the lake or in their cabin "getting ready". We took the pontoon out for pizza one night and they all came out decked out in their little mini skirts. You never know who your going to run into on the lake, 2 hours from home right? Ah, to be young again.
The weekend was a hit and the girls had an absolute blast. There was only 1 time when I was told "you ruin everything!" in that nails on a chalkboard screech that I love! She was bossing around her sister and I was not having it so I told them we weren't going to the store to buy t-shirts. I held my ground and then took them in the morning, just had to prove a little point with my sweet child o'mine. What am I a Leprechaun all of a sudden? Not sure why I'm going down that road so I'll stop. Ha, ha! Sorry!
Here are some photo's to show you all the fun we had.
To prove that my girls do get along some times... Here is a video of them making up a dance at the cabin earlier this summer. I love these videos!
Have a great weekend Ladies!!
6 comments:
Wow... look at those cuties in the mini's!!
Tubing looks like soo much fun!
Those pictures are great! It looks like they had SUCH a fun time!!! :) And, only to be told that once (about you ruining everything), you are a winner in my book! ;)
Have a fabulous weekend! :)
I'm going to confess, I was actually kind of waiting to hear how the birthday at the lake went... so sad. :)
PS, why is my word verification word when I comment on your blog always something that could be a spanish word? Todays is "vapeldes"... that probably means something, right?
Oh my god, and the video!? Amazing! That is so cute, it makes me want to have another baby in like five years so my girls can have a teenage sister!! Sooo sweet!
OMG LOVE THE DANCE!!!
YES! So cute! I watched the video with no sound. SO FUNNY. Go try. LOL
Post a Comment