Over lunch today, I went with my gal Carolyn to Michael's to get some crafty supplies for various DIY projects we are doing. We work downtown Minneapolis so we went to the closest location which happened to be to the north-east ish. Ok, this is like a quick 10 minute car ride. Not very far.
Now, I've been to this city a couple of times for lunch because it's has lots of dining options that are quick for lunch type dates with the work peeps.
As we are driving around, I say to Carolyn, "don't you think the people in this city are weird? Like this is just not normal. They all look strange. Like not real or something." She agreed. The lady at Michael's was even socially coo coo. Under-groundish if you will. (Yes, I just made up that word.)
It's like they are the aliens and we are in their city. I swear. This city is strange.
To prove this, being the papparazzi that I am. I snapped 4 pictures on our way back to work.
For the record, I made the whole "where are we" comment before we saw the following.
First, we were in the Burger King drive thru.
Is that guy driving from the passenger seat??
I honestly thought he was until I saw the following...
Whoa, there he is! I don't even want to guess. For realz, he was mia the whole time the order was being taken. Just laying back? I don't know.
Then, seriously like 3 minutes later. We see this man on a bike.
You can't see it from my craptastic photo, but he's made his own billboard. On his bike. Looking for old stereo equipment.
Totally normal right?




2 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No joke. So funny.
There are some major freaks in every city! I am in aw every day as well... gosh I hope no one thinks we are the weird ones! hah!
Post a Comment