Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Wish List - This one's for you Honey!

I'm going to just go ahead and link up with Ally and Becky and show you all what I'm wishing for this year.

If money were no object, these would be under my tree. All of them. Or, just screw the wrapping and just put a bow on them neatly where they belong. I'm not picky.


1. The Clarisonic  {In Graphite Gray}

2 - 3. Elliptical or Treadmill {This will benefit you honey.} Really, this should be a no brainer. Right? Don't you want you upsexy wife back? (Shout out to Raven here...)

4. Coach Purse



5. Hana Elite 1" Flat Iron

6.  Kitchen Aid 5 Qt. Stand Mixer {in white}


7. iPad 2


8. Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet


9. Vanity very similar to this. See the leg room underneath? I die. I NEED this.

or like this...

10. Wine Cooler {We do need this babe, think about it...}



10. Tiffany Ball Earrings
11. Tiffany Bead Bracelet



Now go link up and show me yours!







5 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

it's official.. i need that naked makeup set. i'm seeing it everywhere!!

great list!

Courtney B said...

What is a Clarisonic? I think I might be missing out....
And I'm pretty sure my in laws got the hint from my wish list and got me and Eric a kitchen aid for Christmas! I don't know for sure...but they weren't very secretive with their hints :)
I think you deserve EVERYTHING on your list ;)

Kristin said...

I love that Coach purse!

And if I had my own place, I would totally want a wine cooler! :)

visiting from the link up. feel free to stop by...i love your blog! :)

kristin
livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

I agree. You need all of this. Justin - get on it. :)

Krista said...

The Tiffany earrings and bracelet?! Totally my style. I'm in love. And I've never been a brand whore to jewelry makers before, but this might have just made me a convert.

FYI - just so you can tell your honey, my Coach purse is A.Maze.Ing. It's freakin' durable. I throw that thing around like a hungry bird tosses a slimy worm around.

And, if anything horrible happens to it, Coach will replace it. They guarantee the quality of their purses. Just trying to give you a little bit more ammo...