Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teenage Dream - Christmas List

So, my oldest Taylor went out of her way this year to make sure her Christmas list was distributed to Parents, Grandparents and well, anyone that will listen.

If I could only get this type of enthusiasm on the homework end I just may consider buying it all for her. No judging please.

I give you, Taylor's Christmas List 2011.


Ok, kinda hard to read on here but this one is a doozey. I will re-write this so you can read it.

Silver sparkly uggs {How many Uggs does 1 girl need?}
Grey uggs {Ditto}
new phone {Nope. She currently has my old Blackberry. Works just fine. She says it shuts down. I say its from over use. She'll have to patiently wait until the contract is up.}
new perfume {This could work}
water bed {Nope.}
ipod touch {Negatve. She had one of these too. Stolen out of her locker 2 years ago.}
new computer {Heck to the no. She got a brand new laptop last year. Not my fault she opens every virus her friends post on facebook.}
scarves {Good idea, then maybe she can stop taking mine...}
earrings {Sure thing}
chi straightener (zebra or cheetah print) {GOT THIS ONE!!! Every morning I have to hunt for mine. Drives me nuts.}
Lil Wayne Carter 4 CD {meh}
Yoga pants {we can do this}
sweat pants {now we're talking}
Coach purse {Nope, I don't even have one.}
Coach shoes {If I can find them at DSW maybe}.
Converses {Maybe.}
high heel boots {Just bought her a pair.}
new house {ha, ha}
Sephora Gift card
Victoria's Secret Gift card
Wet Seal gift card
Delia's Gift card
Hollister Gift card


I mean really. Could you say no to this face??



So all you ladies with little girls this is what you have to look forward to my friends. Start saving now. 

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahaha, so cute :-) Gah, this makes me feel SOOO old though because it's doesn't feel like it's been THAT long since I too was a teenager making a list similar to hers... and yet it's been AGES, hahaha ;-)

Katie said...

She is so pretty! haha this reminds me of my old xmas lists....so true when you say: save now!!

Carolyn said...

Oh Taylor! LOL Gotta love her. :) My favorite is the water bed. Um... what?

Krista said...

OMG. She's all girl, that's for sure.

Does it show that I'm the mom to a toddler when I wonder if Victoria's Secret gift cards are okay...lol! Of course they are!

She doesn't read your blog, I take it...

Anonymous said...

LOL thats so funny...her wish list is so much longer, detailed, and expensive than mine!! All i really wanted were so new chonies and socks! haha

KB said...

Oh, Lord. Thanks for the warning!