Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chic-fil-not here.

Linking up with the gorgeous Jessica from Stilletos & a fishing pole!


1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
That I've done a great job raising my kids (so far). They are my life and I always worry about their future. I try to teach them everything I know, even if it is hard to talk about. Like the talk, I like to remind my daughter of that one quite a bit. She's a freshman in High School so I know kids are starting, have or are thinking about IT.  Makes me freak out a little bit just typing that.

2. SEAT BELT?
Always, always, always. I've lost a close friend due to a car accident and had be been wearing his seat belt, he probably would have made it. 

3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
Ask him to help trim your area. Hey, I was pregnant, couldn't see very well and it was not an easy task. We still laugh about it.


4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?
 A nice card written by my Husband, letting me know I can quit my job and stay home with my kids!!


5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
I wouldn't even know what to order. Never been to one. They don't have dem der places like that up hur in Minnesotah.



Happy Thursday!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What the heck is going on with all of these {DON'T HAVE CHIC-FIL-A}. Man, this beats me. I can't believe it. If you are EVER around one. Please, go!


First let me say thank for YOUR sweet compliment.

Enough about me.

Dottie, I freaking LOVE you!
All of your answers were great. {Besides losing your friend. I'm so sorrry hear that & now know why you kinda.sorta.freaked out on my "sometimes" answer.}

DEAL - I'll wear my seatbelt all.the.time if you go to a chic-fil-a AS.SOON.AS.YOU.GET.THE.CHANCE!
Deal? K!

Trimming your area = Priceless! That's a good one. I bet that is one memory that can ALWAYS take you back to a smile.

Anonymous said...

chick-fil-a = pure bliss
other than the beaches...thats the number one thing i miss about living in florida.

as for the shaving task...hilarious. ya gotta do whatchya gotta do!!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA. Seriously friend. I love you. Let's road trip to Chik-Fil-A. Now.

Ashley said...

hahaha i laughed over #3 - hey gotta get the job done right?! ;)

KB said...

Yet another reason that we are supposed to live closer to eachother- we have Chick Fil A!

The trimming was my favorite part, that's how you know it's true love!

ConnieB said...

Chick fil A is the only fast food that sounds good to me on a weekly basis. I'm obsessed! This is really too sad.