{Christmas Day Sunset 2011}
I'll have to make this short and sweet! This was taken at the cabin Sunday evening. So peaceful. The frozen lake with all those colors = amazing. We have no snow up here in MN which is rare but I'll take it! The 40 degree temperatures are more than OK with me too! I know it won't last long so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

5 comments:
WOW, what a beautiful photo!! We drove back to MN from KS on Monday and the sunset looked JUST like that Iowa. Must be in the weather or something that is making the sunsets so stunning. Great photo!! :-D
Oh WOW! This picture is incredibly gorgeous!
I'm with ya! We usually have snow and ridiculously freezing temps so I am loving this weather. I'll take 40's and dry land over miserable snow ANY DAY :) It's crazy that we're all having this kind of weather though!
Dude. That photo is AMAZING! Love it. For real. I am also enjoying the no snow!!
wow! what an amazing view!
hope you had a great NYE lady!
XO, A
That's awesome!
Post a Comment