Friday, December 16, 2011

The Day, Gray Hair Died

It's the beginning of the end.

The gray hair. Again. Found his way back to my head of color.

{Insert American Pie song here only change the words to: The day, the music gray hair died.}

While washing my hands in the Loo today, I did what every other women does. Look for gray hair, blemishes, food in my teeth, you know,  the usual. When I saw this:

{Excuse the cyclopes look I have going on.}


So I try and get it and miss... Ends up looking like curled ribbon. 


I will get you. Then I will chemical the crap out of your friends. Watch out. I'm coming for you. 

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This might be my favorite post ever. :) Just saying.

ConnieB said...

LOL this is awesome. I haven't found any yet but seeing is my grandma was fully gray in her mid thirties I'm not too hopeful I have much time left. HAHAHA! *sigh....

Mariel Torres said...

hahaha love this post! I did exactly the same with mine... i tell ya, all this exams definitely got them on full attack mode, but I won the battle hehe ;)