How did you all come up with your blog name?
I remember coming up with mine. All in love with my honey. Life being crazy. It totally seemed to fit. The timing of our relationship. How everything happens for a reason. Etc, etc, etc.
One problem with my blog name.
The song "Crazy little thing called love", kinda sorta drives me nuts. Maybe because its the same name as my blog, so it gets into my head. Now it's like a button pusher. Push. Push. Push. The song basically drives me insane.
Maybe I should have named it "Man in the Mirror". I love that song.
I need a blog redesign, I mean this took me all of 15 minutes and that's just because I kept putting the dang HTML codes in the wrong spots or the font color was white and I couldn't read it. Ha, ha! For the love of puppies. Figure it out already.
Is there a blog design manual somewhere? Blogging for Dummies?
7 comments:
I'll help with the design! :) As for the name... do you have anything you might like better? I really think Crazy Little Thing Called Love is cute... but we don't want your blog name driving you nuts!
I think the name is super cute, BUT if it drives you crazy, you might want to consider a change! :)
I feel ya on the blog makeover thing...I need a new layout SO badly (considering the kids are practically high school graduates now! ;)) but I won the one I currently have in a giveaway, and don't know how to change anything! :)
I want to change my blog name every other month, so I feel ya there. Good luck!
You can change it but it has to start with an 'A' because it's the first blog to show up on my feed :)
Although, man in the mirror would be a great name.
i like your blog name.
i wanted to change my blog name sometime too...
i'm your new follower, found your blog from becky, frommrstomama...
i would love to have your support in return. check out my blog
http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com/ and follow me back...
i have been read some of your posts. But one of your post, "Ding, Dong" is one of my favourite. I seriously couldnt stop laughing while i was reading. my mum was so interested to know why i laughted. so i let her to read and she love this post!
When I first started blogging, I changed my blog name a MILLION times before knowing Stilettos & a fishing pole was it. My blog title describes my hubby & I to a tee - being I blog about our life, I think it's appropreiate.
I like your blog name/title. But if you don't, you should play with it until it hits home. :)
I feel your pain! I don't my blog name at all...but I wanted something with my name in it and AlwaysOphelia is what i came up with.
Whats something that truly describes you or your life? Once you figure that out, you can go from there :)
but a crazy little thing called love is quite cute and easy to remember
Post a Comment