I joined Raven and Lindsey on their glamorous blog swap "How the Glitz Stole Christmas". This was my very first blog swap and I couldn't have been more excited about this. I mean, who doesn't want to meet some fab new friends online and send them gifts?! It's pretty exciting to be watching for that package too, not knowing what's coming. Like a kid on Christmas.
I was paired with the very lovely Ophelia from Always Ophelia. She is such a sweatheart and I can't wait to get to know her more through this lovely little blog-o-sphere. Isn't she just adorable?!
Let's get down to the goods.
Lovely card.
Black Beanie hat that she made?!? WITH silver specs in it. Girls got some skillz, she's going to start her own etsy shop too!! I've already been wearing this, up in yeee hawwwww Minnesota, it's freaking cold. Holy crappy photo below...yikes. Well, you get the idea.
Pink glittery makeup bag. I die. Love it.
Blog Swap 2011 glittery ornament?! See - she's the best!
Silver Star glitter box. Already using this for some jewelry!
Silver bow barrettes. I will have to keep my eye on these. My daughter has already worn them once.
Glitter magnets!!
2 glitter polishes. One in purple, one in silver multi-color.
Eye shadow galore & sparkly lip gloss! No excuse for ugly this month!
Thanks again Ophelia!! You made my day.
Also, thanks Raven and Lindsey for being complete geniuses and coming up with this swap idea.











5 comments:
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I love it all!! Your partner was so creative. Def loving all the goodies she crafted for you. Thank YOU for participating and for linking up to show off your goods!!
Merry Christmas!!
Aww-- look how fun! You are now a glitter critter! :)
I love love blog swaps.
Hey girl!! Im glad you liked everything...I was a little nervous LOL! Thanks again for the jewelry!
YAY! :) Blog swaps are fun!
Loving what you got!
Post a Comment