The Best Jalapeno Popper Dip Ever
(makes 4 snack sized servings)
Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese - room temperature
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
1 (4 ounce) can sliced Jalapeno's (pickled)
1/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
Directions:
1. Mix the cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese and jalapenos in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. (It doesn't "pour" as much as it splats or thumps.)
(Ok. SUPER bad lighting on this one. It's not green, I promise.)
3. In a separate small bowl, mix the Panko bread crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. (This is your topping!) Then sprinkle over the dip.
4. Bake in oven at 375F, until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top. About 15-20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. ENJOY!
Seriously.





5 comments:
OMG. Yum. Can you bring some in for me to eat? LOL
Oh man, that looks yummmy... Found you today through Carolyn's blog!
xo
Dani
okdani.com
HI! Oh yum... this looks and sounds so good! Anything with Jalapeno and I'm there.
OHHHH this sounds amazing :-)
I think it might be on the dinner menu for next week.
Yum, I'm going to make this for football watching this weekend. I can't wait to hear it thump into the pan, MmmmmMM!
Post a Comment