Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hosting Thanksgiving?

Yikes.

Yes, we are going to give this a shot.

No, I have never cooked a turkey and the thought is scaring me just a little.

I'm all over Pinterest trying to find some good ideas.

When am I going to have time to do this?

Oh crap.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's going to be amazing!!!!! I can't wait for the stories. :)

Anonymous said...

My advice??? Make sure you get a turkey that has that little red pop up thingie to tell ya when it's done. :) It's a stress saver! :)

You + Pinterest= You got this!!

KB said...

OHMYGOD, I have the bomb ass stuffing recipe!! (It doesn't contain bombs or ass, though.) Message me if you want it :)

m&msmommy said...

Girl, GOOD LUCK!!!! I wouldn't even attempt to make our family Thanksgiving dinner!!!! :) You'll do great! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)