Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby Booty Shakin'

Ok. One thing I cannot get enough of is baby booty shakin'.

Last night, we watched part of the AMA's. Katy Perry performed, Jack immediately started dancing.

So, here you go. My booty shaker - Jack.

If you watch this video, you'll notice:

1. I left our blinds crooked. Gah!

2. Our coffee table is padded for safety purposes.

3. While filming ("filming" used loosely as it's just my iPhone), I tried to motion to my Husband to get his feet off the super-protected coffee table, only he thought I was telling him to "look at Jack", wrong. Move your stinky feet please. (I love you babe.)


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aww Jack the dancer! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't ya love that?? And if we did that move,we would totally be mistaken for having to go pee :)

Jessie said...

OMG, booty shakin Jack! How precious!!