Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo dump

There is no rhyme or reason to this. This is a photo dump from my iPhone. 

Ready? Ok.

Random photo #1


This is from Oktoberfest obviously. That kettle corn was to die for. Seriously. Since I am part German, it would only make sense that I have a natural talent for Hammerschlagen. I hope you all have played this before. We loved it. So much in fact, we are making our own for the cabin. Then we can play all summer long. I know you all want to come play!

Here is a photo of said game...pretty much get one "motion" to hit the nail in. Up, then down. With the opposite end of the hammer. Not easy. You can see all the marks from all the misses. Totally fun though.



Random Photo #2


Ella & Jack admiring the stash of candy Ella raked in Trick or Treating. Jack looks so proud! Ella's eyes look spoooky!


Random Photo #3





 These are the standouts we ordered, recently purchased from our family photo's we had taken in August. This photo is crap but, they look pretty sweet in our living room. That is a red couch and gray walls. Woot, woot! My 1 year old loves looking at himself too. He just keeps pointing at the pictures with his middle finger (pointed down, so no, not giving me the bird...yet.)


Random Photo #4


Grandma would say "Bless his heart". I love this photo. My little Frankenstein wouldn't let me take a picture with the hat on while he was awake, so I did what any other Mother would do. Ran for the camera and hat immediately after he fell asleep. Then I thought of how funny it would look if I put the candy bowl in his lap too. Priceless!


Disclaimer: Why is it so dang hard to get the right spacing on here. I promise I'm not an idiot. I just can't get it right to save my life right now. So I give up!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

The photos look so good!!! And I love the Jack photo. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the photos... & of course Jack!

KB said...

Very cute! Ella looks like she's had a few too many pieces of candy- the eyes rolled back in the head look. Scary!

Abby Hafner said...

Your hair is getting soooo long!!