Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is Halloween! There is nothing like the excitement that kids have waking up the morning of a holiday and Halloween was no exception. Making memories ya'll. Oh. Another favorite thing, getting my pillow from SugarBoo Designs that I won from PB&J Stories giveaway! Pretty much rocks my socks off. Thanks Pamela for doing this awesome giveway!
Since I've already shown pics of my kiddos all dressed up, here's the pillow. I promise you it's perfect!
and the perfect spot for it to go, under my new picture wall:
2. Colder weather makes me want to move to warmer weather even more. Do you hear that snow gods? If you want me to be happy, stay away. Pretty please?! I am really not looking forward to my winter commute that consists of an hour to hour and half on the road to go 8 measly miles. Yes, I just said "measly".
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are quality family time, at least 8 hours of sleep and Jalapeno Popper Dip. What can I say? I'm a simple girl.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose ballet flats. Never thought in a million years I'd say that. I used to HATE flats. Heels only. I guess with age comes comfort. Crap, I sound middle aged. I promise you, I'm 32.
5. My personality type is I had to google this. But discovered... ESFJ (Extravert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger). I understand if this means nothing to anyone. Ha!
6. I have a serious problem resisting snacks of any type. Sweet, salty you name it. I also cannot turn down this question "would you like a glass of wine?"
7. My favorite color to wear is black, black and black.
Have a great weekend girls!!!



5 comments:
Am I the only one that feels like Halloween was months ago... not just a few nights ago? Crazy how time is flying by!
And that pillow.. I LOVE!
p.s. How was I NEVER following your blog?! Gah! I fixed this problem :)
OHMYGOD I love love love that pillow!!
LOVE that pillow!!!
You're hilarious with "measly" and ballet flats! Are you sure you're only 32? ;) Just kidding! I say, "Oh my gracious!" THAT sounds old! :) My husband always makes fun of me for the things I say and how they make me sound old! :)
Have a great weekend! :)
i have a serious time resisting chocolate. i want some right this moment, in fact. : )
that is a beautiful beautiful pillow underneath a stunning picture wall!!!
OMG! Congrats on the pillow! Jealous! So cute!!!!
Post a Comment