This week has been crazy town for me.
Example #1:
I some how managed to post my response to Carolyn's blog as a blog post. No idea I did that until I got the following google chat....(no worries I deleted said response, should have kept it up though. We all need to laugh at ourselves right?)
carolyn: um....
you somehow posted your comment on my blog to your blog
LOL
Dottie: wahhh
haha
Dottie: is it a new post?
carolyn: yeah
it's on your blog
and not in my commetns
Dottie: wtf
haha
hahaah
this is really funny
carolyn: BAHAHAHAHA
Me needs the weekend STAT.
Moving on...
Linking up with the very sweet Jessica over at Stilettos & a Fishing Pole. Annnnd it goes a lil something like this:
1. What style do you tend to lean towards when decorating your home?
Modern. Sometimes too modern for my own liking. Take for example my gray walls in the living room. I now want them much lighter, maybe a beige. My Husband cringes whenever I suggest such changes. Love you babe!
2. I never leave the house without...
Thinking "did I lock the door?" It's like a fear almost.
Me: I know I did, well pretty sure I did. Wait. Maybe I didn't. Shoot. Better go check. (Enter thoughts of robbers waiting for me ready to chop me up and take my coin collection.)
P.S. I do not have a coin collection, but I guess I thought it sounded funny? What else are the robbers going to take? The TV? Boring.
3. I love to pamper myself by...
Pedicure, massage, hair did, throw in some shopping that doesn't include Boogie Wipes, diapers, tampons or food. Oh yeah, that glass of CHARDONNAY. A nice long bath that does not include constant banging on the bathroom door from my very sweet baby boy. I'm not picky. Any of those will do.

3 comments:
OMG. For a minute I really thought you had a coin collection. But then I realized whose blog I was reading and started laughing. Dork. :)
I'm confused. I read this thinking you had a coin collection... Carolyn is saying... you dont? It's a joke? AHAHAHAHAHAH,... I'm so confused!
You are HILARIOUS!
wow I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have left my house, got to the end of the street, and wondered if I'd locked the door! UGh! But if I'm too far down the road by the time I realize it, I just try to come to terms with the fact that I really don't have that much for them to steal and keep on driving, haha!
Post a Comment