Friday, November 25, 2011

Fly yyyyyyyy, Fly yyyyyyyyy

Every parent thinks their kids are the best at everything right?

I took this video of my girls singing in the car yesterday en rout to Thanksgiving #2, not because I think they are the best singers but because I think it's funny.

Unless you have been blessed with vocal talents (I am not), you have found yourself in this situation a time or two. Your in the car singing, it gets to the really high notes - when your not really a soprano. Something like this ensues...



I better get back to my internet surfing work. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day!

3 comments:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

That is too funny!! Don't we all think we sound as good as the singers on the radio? Except, turn off the music and take away their voice and you'll find that I am tone deaf and can't hold a note. I had my parents walk in on me dancing with headphones on singing on the top of my lungs-- thank goodness they didn't have a camera! agh!

ConnieB said...

So great! Not that I want my boys to grow up fast or anything, but I can't wait till they are older and do stuff like this (:

Abby Hafner said...

I can't wait to see these ladies live!!