One advantage to having your kids far, far apart in age is you have a built in family babysitter.
Let's face it, Taylor is 14 1/2 so she can help out by watching her siblings (age 7 and 17 months) for 2 hours right so the rents can go see a movie. Am I right? Well, we think so anyways.
We get home from the movie to find this:
Ella was keeping score of how Jack did while we were gone. Jack is 17 months old. Ha, ha! According to Ella, he was BAD twice, HAPPY once and MAD once.
I asked her "Ella what did Jack do that made him bad?" She quickly replied "he was throwing his carrots all over the floor and at the dogs."
Ha, ha!
I love these moments.

5 comments:
Hahaha, cute :-) I am 8 years older than my sister so I was always the babysitter too. I don't remember ever taking score, but once I did tell my sister that she was adopted and that her German family was coming to pick her up that afternoon-- I had a friend come over and knock on the door and MAN did my sister freak out. We laugh about it now, but how mean, right?? ;-O
OMGOOOOOOOOOODNESS! Dottie! This is priceless!!! I love this and love hearing stories about those little cuties!!! Ps. Your brown hair is stunning! Lookin' good girlfriend!
That's so funny! :) Love it!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ella needs to be famous. She's too awesome not to be.
First, I want you to know that I sing the title of your blog every time I visit. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME
Anyway, that is presh. Definitely a keeper!
this is hilarious! definitely keep that little behavior tracker! too cute!
Post a Comment