Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product of the Week - Vegetable Chopper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I love this idea that these two ladies came up with here we go!!


Chef'n VeggiChop Vegetable Chopper



This may be my favorite kitchen gadget. 

Seriously, makes chopping veggies fun! You put them in the container, put the top on and pull the ring like handle just like your starting a lawn mower. The number of times you "pull" determines how fine your veggies are chopped. Big time saver. Huge.

Plus, it's inexpensive. If you cook at all, or know someone who does, get this. Promise they will love it as much as I do.


11 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Why didn't we start this link up months ago?? I could've used this during the holidays. Thanks for sharing. This is right up my alley.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh how I LOVE kitchen gadgets! LOVE them. Seriously. Have I shown my excitment enough for kitchen gadgets.

I have a chopper and it SUX. I want this. THanks for the share. I'm adding it to my "must buy soon" household list.

Kelly said...

Oh fun!! I've been looking for a new food processor to buy, but this is too fun! Miiiight have to go check this out, great price too!

Ginny said...

Thanks for sharing. I hate chopping up vegetables so I definetely need to go pick one up at my local Williams Sonoma. New follower.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

How fun and easy!! That makes chopping so much faster!! I am so gonna get one when I get my own place!

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

This gadget most definitely needs a home in my kitchen! Especially with a one year old always at my feet, I need anything that makes life easier!!

Unknown said...

I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these... hmmmm.

Carolyn said...

OH MY GOSH! I NEED THIS!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh this sounds perfect! I need this in my life! Thanks for the heads up on this great little product!

I love this link up!!

Ashley said...

does this require cooking? b/c i dont do that....but this totally looks like fun!

Confessions of a Single Mommy said...

Such a cute blog! I’m a new follower. Check mine out; you may want to follow back!

Brittany
http://bh-confessions.blogspot.com