Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reality junkie

Let me be honest. I love all things reality show. I can't help it.

If there was one reality show that I actually think I could do, it would be the Amazing Race.

I'm sure my anxiety would be through the roof and my Husband would have to do anything related to heights but that aside, I would LOVE it. I love this show.

This next season starts Feb. 19th. Get excited!

Today, I just saw that there will be two Big Brother reality stars. 

Yep, BRENDON & RACHEL or like we like to call them BRENCHEL.


I'll admit, I absolutely despised these two on Big Brother. I was straight up furious they were even re-casted.  Something changed mid season and I actually felt like I wanted Rachel to win. Sure she does the whole "baby talk" which makes me want to pull my hair out but besides that, and the constant crying that drove me crazy I may root for them.

Maybe.

One thing's for certain - these two are competitive by nature. The show should be good. I cannot wait.

6 comments:

Courtney B said...

Eric and I would KILL each other if we were on Amazing Race together. We'd be that crazy couple that yells at each other all the time... haha!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen this show. Sadly, my only "reality fix" is the Real Housewives of Orange County and Atlanta!

Have a FAB day!

Anonymous said...

i have never watched that show....for some reason any show thats on abc nbc cbs, whatever, i always miss and hear people talking about it later and I'm like what??

oh well...real housewives all the way!! love them crazies

m&msmommy said...

I LOVE reality TV but Amazing Race is not something I've ever seen! And I Totally agree on the whole Brenchel thing...I hated her through her entire first season and most of the last season, but something changed towards the end and I liked her. I could live without the baby talk and all the crying though, UGHHHHHHHHH!!!

And I may have already said this, but if not, I LOVE the pics in your header!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

passed on a blogger award to you!

Mrs. Mama said...

haha, im a total reality tv junkie however ive never gotten into big brother! shocker, i know