Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

google



Love me some Pinterest. I know you do too, so go link up with The Vintage Apple. K thanks.

If you really want to torture yourself, pin while your starving. Right before lunch time. That's what I did yesterday, all I wanted to do was fake an illness at work, leave, rush to the grocery store and get my butt home to make 5 different appetizers and 3 different desserts.

I still pinned some fitness stuff. I like to balance it out. In my head anyways. That's the beauty in pinning.

Oh yeah, if you go by KB...start pinning. Please. I beg of you. Thanks love.

Here are some of my goodies from my shesh


{Drunk Gummies}

I would have to make these for an adult only party however. I really want to try these. 


{This weekend I want to try this shot....}



{This is actually a mile down the road from my house. It's pretty awesome!}


{Work it out....}


{Dinner?}


{Yumm}


{I want my Husband to do this for our cabin bano}


{I want!}


{I wonder if I can get Jack to do this?}


7 comments:

Nicole said...

That quote about your little boy makes me teary eyed. So sweet.

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

Cute pins! That tree house looks amazing!

Carolyn said...

That necklace is SO CUTE!!! And that last pic... please make Jack do that. We can laugh about it while we eat drunken gummie worms. Ok. Deal. :)

ashlyn | nicole said...

i want to build myself a treehouse! ha
love it! great pins girl.

happy wednesday
xoxo ashlyn

www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

KB said...

Okay okay, all you had to do was show me those drunk gummies! I'm so there!

I actually started pinning last night, I'm so far behind on the pinning curve, but I'm trying to catch up. So far I just have boring stuff like bedspreads and stuff... blaaahhh. But those gummmies! I really want them!

Mrs. Mama said...

i want that and that and that... and this! haha. love.

btw. yes tell your husband he NEEDS to get it for you. it is the PERFECT i love you gift.

happy wife, happy life :)

Mrs. Match said...

Drunk gummie bears!! Now that I can't drink they sound even more delicious. But I bet they are as dangerous (if not more so) than jello shots! And good call on making those for an adults only party. Can you imagine the drunken toddlers otherwise? Lol.

I can't believe that kickass tree house is so close to you. Do you ever go over there and ask if you can play in it? I would.