
Product of the Week - Pure Illumination Lip Gloss
I was introduced to this little gem last weekend. Not sure why I didn't think of it myself. This lip gloss is saweetness.
Pure Illumination is made by The Lano Company. Click here for their website. They even have light up nail polish...
There is a mirror AND led light built into the packaging. Let me tell you. Need to apply that gloss after dinner, all without leaving for the bathroom? Your golden. Sure the boys may make fun of you at the table and all the girls in the restaurant will stare with pure envy BUT you won't have it all over your face. This is pure genius I tell you.
{That is pretty much what you'll look like while applying.}
They say my lip gloss is poppin'
my lip gloss is cool
All the boys keep jocking
They chase me after school
The gloss itself is made up of lanolin, jojoba, sweet almond oil and vitamin e. So smooth on your kisser.
$20 for this beaut but if you want to splurge or need a unique gift idea for a girlfriend, this is a very good option.
Link on up and share what you love.


5 comments:
I'm a hooker for lip gloss! Love it Dottie!
AMAZING!!
Thanks for sharing. This stuff looks amazing.
COOOOOL! Very neat :-)
What??? Mirror and Light?? How cool!
If I had a paper clip, I would be just like MacGuyver!!
Post a Comment