Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We Want to Know...

Photobucket


Time to link up with Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi & Seriously Shawn. Do it up!

1. What was the last thing you searched for online?
Since I had a sick baby this weekend, I searched "Is Triaminic Infants Fever Reducer dosage the same as Infants Tylenol?" Poor Jack came down with pink eye this weekend AND spiked a fever and to top it off, had a case of the pukies. I had the Hubs pick up some "Tylenol" but since they pulled that from the shelves, he got Triaminic. The dosage is the same as Tylenol in case your wondering...



2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
First, if your coming, please come in the summer. MN is way better in the summer, unless you enjoy outside snow activities which I do not. One thing that you would have to do is go to a Twin's Baseball game. Nothing better! OR if you want to see some of the grossest, tie dye wearing, mullet sporting people ever best people watching ever - come to the MN State Fair at the end of August. I can even get you a  State Fair Bingo sheet to use while watching from the Beer Garden.

Here is Target Field on a tornado-ish evening.





  3. What do you think Pharmaceutical companies should invent, a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
So many things, but would they take them? I would do more of an immunization at birth. It would be for bad parenting. That way they would either not be able to bear children, or they would be fixed and be good parents. There is nothing worse than seeing bad parenting. My second immunization would be for people to learn to merge. Seriously. Drives. Me. Nuts.

4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
I would say 6th grade maybe? It was closed mouth, and I remember thinking "This is my future husband. I'm in love." Ha, ha!!! Pretty sure he even gave me his ID bracelet to wear while we were "going out". Bahaha! Although, I must say, this kid has nothing on my Husband.



5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show that you cannot miss?
Big Brother for sure!! I cannot wait until tomorrow when they reveal the cast for Big Brother 13. I also heard that dynamic duo's from the past will have a significant role. Please, please, keep Rachel and Brendon off the dang show. I cannot stand them. They are not a cute couple. Puke.

1 comment:

Jessica McCoy said...

Hope your little guy feels better!!

I'm not a summer girl... I'm a winter girl. But we hardly get snow in TX. Last yr we got 6 inches and the whole city basically shut down!