
My first link up! Woot, woot! This may be very basic. Don't judge, I'm learning. Slowly.
1. Row, Row, Row...I rowed. Yep, today over my lunch workout, I decided that "no, stupid eliptical, I will not be sharing my time with you today. It's getting really old. I'm not doing it today. Sorry." (Yes, that actually happened in my head.)
Instead I was just going to work on weights. Then I saw it. The one hundred year old rowing machine that nobody uses in our fitness center at work. No one. Until today! I decided why not? Granted, it was still pretty early and the chances of someone walking in and actually witnessing me rowing were probably not so good. So I rowed. Switch it up right? Don't you worry, I only did 10 minutes. Someone came into the gym, so I had to move on to the leg press. Which, I did for far too long I'm sure. I listened to "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj at least 3 times. Then I was about to collapse so I moved to arm machines, I don't know what they are really called so let's just call them "arm machine's". I did those for about 5 minutes and was ready to call it quits. Wait. I can't. I didn't do cardio. So I went to my go to. Yep, back to the eliptical for 13 minutes. We have a love/hate relationship, I guess after working out for 20 minutes it was ok to do it. Only for a short time.
2. That boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom bass. Ok, I may be obsessed with Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Best. Work. Out. Song. Ever. Ok, for right now. I'm sure it will be overplayed soon, then in 2 weeks and I'll hate it. Whateves.
3. Merging 101. Why can't people figure it out? I work in Downtown Minnepolis and live almost 8 miles from work. Why does it take so dang long to get home? I know. The idiot drivers out there. Every other car people. Every other car. Maybe if instead of just an arrow on the Merge sign, they could put a picture of every other car. I think it would help. Please?
4. It's the small things. I was cleaning off our home desk area today after work and found the sweetest card from Ella! She likes to sit at the desk and do arts and crafts. Melt. See!!
5. Big Brother 14. 3 more weeks until it's back on. I love this show. It's brainless tv. Exactly what I'm looking for at the end of a long day! Can't wait to see the cast. Anyone else watch this? I hope they have another Enzo type or Lane. Loved them both!!
6. 8 minute hair cut? My Hubsand & Ella just got back from getting hair cuts. I made a comment on how quick it was. "Yeah, 8 minutes, they were pretty quick!" Ummm. If your wondering where they went...Great Clips. I try and try talking him out of going there, no such luck. Men.
7. Cheer Team. My daughter Taylor who is on her H.S. Cheer Team is in our city's parade this weekend. They are perfoming a little ditty by Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough. Their routine actually starts when it get's to the techno-ish part. SWITCH UP. Here she is in her uniform. So cute! (Ignore the terrible lighting, this is from my phone.)
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:
She looks so cute in her uniform!!! :)
Your workout story cracks me up. LOL
Post a Comment