Wait, little? My middle child. Ella, who will be 7 this summer is still my sweet girl. She finished 1st grade and probably will be begging for school in about a month. She loves her family, loves her puppies, loves her sports and loves school. She is still my little entertainer. Wants to make everyone laugh. Wants to raise money for a nursing home by hosting a rock concert. Just needs the space and an electric guitar. She's serious. Ha, I love her! Here she is on the first day of school this year....
The oldest. Taylor, is almost 14 and in full
Pass the chardonnay. I think I'll need a glass or two this summer.
Bambino. Can't forget my sweet baby Jack. Thank heaven for little boys. My baby will be 11 months old this month. Time flys. He is still not walking, which is fine with me. I wish I could bottle age up and keep them this age forever! So much fun. His smile melts me every time. I just need to figure out how to get him to like more people food. He has such a texture issue, he literally gags and back up comes whatever he ate. Sigh, we'll get there I hope! Here is a picture of him on the boat last weekend. He HATED the life jacket. He sat straight up, stiff. Didn't move at all. I kept calling him "Bernie" because he was just like that guy from the movie.
Thank the wine lords I have a great man by my side to go through this with. Here we go. Summer 2011.



3 comments:
Adorable kiddo's girl!! Your son is precious!! I was so ready for my daughter who turns 1 this weekend to walk.. I think I was getting sortof tired of having to hold her all the time while I prepare dinner or something-- but its fun.. Your family is cute and I'm going to fall in at #3 to follow you back!! Check back with me tomorrow.. I host a link party with 3 other girls and you can meet a lot of fun people who are pretty consistent and get great ideas from their blogs! Anytime ya need anything, I'd be happy to help-- or I'll find someone who can! :)hugs!!
oh and enable your email when you leave a comment so I can buzz ya back!! :)
YAY!!! This post made me CRACK UP. No joke. LOL The wine lords. :)
Post a Comment