Linking up with my Gal Carolyn.
1. This week we had a pot luck at work. Yeah, fun I know. Even better when it's a "Walking Taco" pot luck. Sick. Gross. Blah. One friend was going to bring in taco shells for the one's who don't like mixing cheese Doritos's in with taco fixings, but she didn't. Dam. I had to actually eat like I was in Jr. High (like someone was forcing me to stuff my face at work, yeah that's what happened.) I was hungry. Anyways, there is nothing WORSE than the guy that signs up for a main ingredient such as MEAT and doesn't come through. This is the same guy that never brings anything for anything. He also is the guy that NEVER chips in for group presents but still signs his dang name on the card. Sorry buddy, you do not deserve a thank you card. I'm on to you. He also happens to be the same guy who CLIPS HIS NAILS AT HIS DESK. Can you tell I'm a huge fan of said co-worker.
What am I the work police??!
2. Last night I may have had a half bottle of wine while watching "America's Got Talent". Anyone else see the pole dancer dude? Yeah the guy in the silver booty shorts, wearing the silver body shimmer and heels? I love him. My Husband however, the look on his face, would suggest he did not.
3. I'm thinking a blog redesign is in order. Would it be weird to change the name of my blog too?
4. Subway Sign. Ok, I will admit I have an etsy addiction. I love it. My most recent purchase was a subway sign for our house. I came up with so many unique places and sayings that are special to our family. I want it bad. Please, lady, hurry up. Please!
5. I am currently reading "The Girl that Played with Fire", I love it so far. Who the h is Zala? OK, don't tell me. I am reading it on my Kindle and let me tell you, it helps when your on the elliptical. 2 chapters then some iPod action and your in a good 40-60 minutes. Makes the
6. We are heading to the lake (our cabin for anyone not in MN) tomorrow after work. We better see sun. I'm talking to YOU Mother Nature. Summer officially started on Tuesday. Enough of this 56 degree and rain crap. I'm over it. You were not very nice this past winter and so far have not redeemed yourself. I need some boating time in STAT. Please and Thank You! Oh we may or may not be getting a new tube this weekend for the kids. Stay tuned...
7. My birthday is next week. You know your getting old when you can't even think of what you want anymore. (P.S. I would LOVE to be able to quit my job and become a stay at home Mom with hobbies, if your reading this Babe!) Maybe a nice pair of earrings? Let me think about this one...








3 comments:
For real... you crack me up. You might be the only thing I would miss. Wait. Might be? BAHAHA. :)
As someone who lives in Minnesota I knew immediately what you met when you said "the lake" ---- you could have said "up north" and I would have got it as well. :)
Fun post. And sorry about the nail clippings.....
first let me apologize for my follower picture being a non-picture- I'm trying to figure out what is happening on my profile.. so sorry.
I have had to bow out of the pot lucks... I think I have watched the show HOARDERS too much and now fear that everyone's kitchen is as nasty as those on that show-- my imagination gets the best of me!
I want a new blog make over at some point too... just gotta save my bucks..
hugs!! I'll fix my pic asap!
Post a Comment