
I confess... I may have
This is one of the most overdone wedding photos ever. And it's so dumb. We are not 5. This is my Hubs and I btw, playing Peek-a-boo, on Smather's Beach, in Key West, FL. Moving on...
The next one, is my middle bae bae Ella. She's mastered the fake smile quite nicely. Well done.
The next one is my little family. I love these people. Alot. I also love how Ella didn't bat an eye while standing on my dress. Also, Taylor (far right) and I do this strange head tilt. For every picture. I will find another one to prove it...
Here it is. We have the tilt down yo.
This is one of my favorite pictures from our trip. We went on a sunset cruise on an old pirate type ship. Schooner Appledore was the name I think... Notice the classy plastic cup of Chardonnay. That's how I roll.
My little divas. I had to take a picture because well, they were actually getting along...
Still getting along....
This was not in Florida. This one of the photo sessions Jack had to endure with Taylor and her friend.
I do love this picture of Taylor, even though she looks at least 18. Tear, tear.
Love of my life.
This is why you don't pay $300 to get your hair done for a beach wedding. Hair fail. I had this rooster thing going on. Whahh whaaaa.
Here is my family. Both sides. I love them all.
Don't you just love wedding's?
Happy Friday and most importantly, HAPPY WEEKEND!













3 comments:
BAHAHAHAHA. Seriously. Love this. We are not 5. Moving on. :)
I love the pictures!! Seeing the pic of your oldest makes me sad cause I know that my daughter will look that old in the not too distant future!! Boo! lol
cute pictures!!
Post a Comment