Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Braces, braces are no fun...

Braces are what's on my mind. Well that and the fact that everything seems to be sucky in every other area so I'll go with the most mundane topic ever. I don't know what my problem is today, I worked out. Why can't I stop being crankster mc gee today. I want to throw something at my cube mate too. Turn down your stupid music. Blah.

Ok! Now that I got that off my chest.... My daughter Taylor has an ortho appointment today. She has one of those palate expander dealies in. We My Husband turns this once a day, in hopes her mouth will winden and she can avoid having 4 teeth pulled. Well pretty sure he forgot to do that last night...so that brings us up to missing that turn 2 times since the last visit. Life ending no, but today, in my current mood, it's a big deal.

In case your really into Orthodontia, below is a photo of said expander that I have failed to remember to remind my Husband to turn (I secretly don't want to do it because I don't want to do it wrong and hurt the poor thing.) Turning it involves "the tool", which is really just a small wirey looking thing on a stick that they call the key. Put the key in the lock and turn. Walla. Bigger Mouth. Hopefully.



But hey, I get to leave work early to pick up my babes so there's my silver lining.

I really hope to have something better tomorrow. Do I even want to publish this? This is really dumb. Dang it. Here we go!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh, your daughter has that apparatus in her mouth? Poor thing! I'm a nurse. I can handle blood, guts, poop, but not anything teeth related! I'd be letting my hubby handle the tools for this job!