My teenage daughter also has it, loaded on her phone, which she carries on her at all times. You never know when she'll need to get a hold of us. Like today.
Today, I got a G-Chat S.O.S. ...and it goes a little something like this:
Daughter: Hiii
its just a little different
but i use those too
they are ok
It hurtts !
just try it
you know that right
carefully
lol
And it hurt!
Daughter: noooooo
Daughter: I like the nurse she's really nice
She was like I wouldn't use those stupid things either
FLASHBACK...
I did however remember that moment of panic, back in the day when you got your period in school. Just that feeling, when you got it. Walking to the bathroom, trying not to sprint, before blood is running down your leg all over the halls. Everyone walking behind you could see the blood stain. It had to be huge. Only to get to the bathroom and find out no one could see it and you were now safe to leave the bathroom. Crisis adverted.


4 comments:
I totally feel her pain! I had the same thing happen to me in school except the school nurse hated my mom so she wouldn't help me out!
hahahahahahahhahahahaha.
hahahaha! omg! that is too funny! :)
Omg, this post gave me high school anxiety!! Can't wait to reach the period stage with my girls... Not.
Post a Comment