Linking up...
Dear Husband thank you for the wonderful flowers I just received at work for Mother's Day. I love them and you. They are making my Friday so much better in this small cube of mine. Also, as much as I enjoyed our wine night, we are not 21 anymore. We must adhere to a bedtime, preferably before 2:30am on a work night. Smooch.
Dear fellow Cabin dwellers please leave your homes now. I would appreciate it if we were the only ones on the road tonight driving up north. I have vivid memories of Opening Fishing weekend two years ago when we were rear ended by that nice Girl Scout troop. My Husband really appreciates my wicked back seat driving skills now because of it.
Dear Mother Nature please give us a nice weekend. I hear that is your plan, please adhere. I would like to enjoy a beer on the boat, fish are optional.
Dear Future Neighbors I really hope there are some sweet people amongst you all. I have visions of happy hours on our new deck, hot tub parties and pool parties. Yes, I'm talking to you neighbors to our left. Wanna be friends?
Dear sweet baby Boy please stop smacking yourself in the head. I don't know what to do to make you stop that. While we are at it, it's not funny to shove food up your nose. Boys. Toddlers.
Dear teenage Daughter no your bf can not come to the cabin this weekend. I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is Mother's Day weekend after all and that is my final answer.
Dear middle Daughter The fact that you know the lyrics to "We are Young" is pretty awesome but I'm not sure you should be signing that song. Your friends should not be in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state, your 7. Totally my bad. I need to monitor the radio station more.
Dear KB I wish we could be IRL friends. I just wanted to tell you that I think of you, your sweet girlies and your Soldier Hubs often. You are stronger than you think. Thank you for your daily sacrifices during these deployment days. God bless you all.
Dear Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds I love your blog, just found it through Carolyn. I also enjoy that maxi dress, so much that I just bought one, in black. I'm also enjoying Friday's Letters, I will def link up again!
Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all those Mommy's out there!
3 comments:
ha you're daughter posts were so funny. you have a great sense of humor!
found you via the newlywed link up!!
xo
Love this!!! :) I think my favorite might be the wine night part. Or the pool party part. Or the Taylor wanting to bring the man to Mother's Day weekend. Or the Ella knowing that song... did I mention that I actually listened to the words to that song for the first time the other day... NOT OK. HAHA Love you! Happy Mother's day you amazing mama you!
love this!
Especially the ones to your kiddos, so funny :)
Post a Comment