Monday, March 19, 2012

SPD '12 - We are Young

Saturday was "SPD '12" according to the back of our t-shirts. I designed our t-shirts this year and I'll have to admit...they were pretty sweet if I do say so myself. They did cause some confusion amongst the impaired that night. There were many debating what they meant.



Not too difficult...

We spent the day at the in-laws hanging outside enjoying this beautiful summer like weather MN is currently hosting. It was nearly 80 degrees out. In March. In Minnesota. Unreal.




Jack had some March Madness and decided to learn to dunk at the tender age of 20 months. The boy has some skills.




We did venture out the the "Adult Party" later that night for about an hour. They had the streets closed off for SPD. There's just something about overflowing Biffy's that makes me run home screaming. Disgusting. 

 My future sister in law was hit on by the Triple D (dancing drunk dude), she had the best denial line of the night. It went something like this:

Triple D - "Hey beautiful, would you like to dance?" with a nice blurred vision twitch.

Future SIL - "I'm sorry, I've had diarrhea all day. I don't want to get you sick!"

 An hour was long enough to hang out. Plus, the street vendor food truck man was out of Cheese Curds. Plus, we had to take home an intoxicated friend before he was sent to detox. Oh to be the responsible ones at the party.

I almost made it the entire night without an injury. 

Almost.

You know that horrible feeling you get when your going down stairs and you miss a step? You know, mid air and you think to yourself "shoot, I think there's one more step...OUCH". 

Yeah, that was me Saturday right before bed. 

My poor little/fat/swollen toe.


Sorry if your grossed out by feet. I had to show you my fat, bruised toe. Ha, ha! Oh and ignore the botch paint job. I was in a hurry.

In case your wondering, yes, I can pick up a golf ball with my toes.

I just can't get enough of this song. It's been on repeat all weekend. The video is a bit strange but whateves.

via You Tube

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA. A golf ball. :)

I love those shirts. SO CUTE!!

KB said...

I love how you make tee shirt all the time, so creative! Sorry about the toe, LOVE that song!