Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Babe!

Today is my Husband's Birthday. 

 
Oh, how I love thee. Let me count the ways.


Your the BEST Dad I know. 
 




You can do a pretty decent underwater handstand.
 


You are a sucker for a board game.



And apparently, the dunk tank.



You carry my purse when I ask...



You put up with my competitive side.
 
{We were cheering for different teams, I may or may not be the person giving his hat the finger...}


No explanation for this one.



You always say "yes" when I ask to play Ultimate Charades.





Most of all.

Your the best friend I could ask for. 




Happy Birthday Babe! 

Cheers to many more! You + me til the end!



SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw.. this is sweet!! HAPPY Birthday~~

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute post!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!

Carolyn said...

P.S. - I'm anonymous... stupid blogger! HAHA

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVED this! My husbands birthday is this week too :) love it.

Ashley said...

awww he looks like such a great dad and husband! hope you guys have a great day!

Unknown said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Justin!

I LOVE that card game, I think it's called "HeadBandz"? -Anyway I played it with my Niecees & Nephews during Christmas, SO MUCH FUN! :)

Love the picture of you two at the football game, your eyes are outstanding!

Xoxo, Jess

Kelly said...

Aww, so sweet :-D Happiest of Birthday wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so sweet! Happy belated birthday to him!

Raven said...

LOVE. THIS.

and I agree. that underwater handstand is pretty gnarly.