I often ask my kids, well the two that can talk and understand what I am saying, what they want to be when they grow up. Keep them focused. Keep in their heads. They will know that we have expectations of the sort.
One wants to be a runway model, VS Model to be exact, the other wants to stay living at home forever. LOL. (I did tell Ella she could buy a house across the street from us, that would be best!)
We do our best to get them involved in every extra curricular activity under the dang sun.
I've paid thousands and thousands of dollars for dance lessons. Went out of state for National Dance Competitions (which they won).
Spent hours in the gym watching gymnastics lessons. (Those are old school photos that need to be scanned!)
Hours at the park watching soccer practice and games. Oh and treat duty. The "best" part of the game. Can't leave out treat duty.
Hours at the rink watching hockey practice. Hours in the consession stand at the hockey arena fufilling our volunteer obligations.
Spent hours at the softball field and hours at home planning our next practice or next game as a Coach.
Oh and Girl Scouts, who can forget the hours slanging cookies?
All that is just with the two girls. Whew. I'm exhausted just looking at all that. And the money, oh so much money! But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Now that we have a boy? We start training that little guy to be the best he can be. Starting with sit ups. Yep, he's almost 14 months old now. Gotta start him young. He'll thank us for that later. He'll be the only kid in preschool with a six pack. (I kid, I kid!)
So watch this, with your sound off.
Now I'm trying to get someone at work to record over my stupid high pitch voice and instead have "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor playing. Anyone know how to do that??
Tootles!






3 comments:
Eye of the tiger!!!
I can't wait to see how buff he is at Christmas! :)
So cute! Six pack babies are the best! My brother had horrible asthma when he was a baby/kid and was on steriods for years (before pediatricians actually knew what was good for kids, apparantly), and he was so ripped when he was like 5, it was nuts! Get that boy on some roids!!
Side note- why is my "word verification" word always something that seems dirty? Todays is poutat. Hmmmm...
Post a Comment