Monday, September 12, 2011

It's been a while.

Yeah, not that. Ha, ha!

I feel like I've been in blogger's rut. Why? I don't know. I log on every weekday. I read my favorite blogs. I die laughing at stories that you all tell. Makes my day. I need to figure it out.

Of course we went to the Lake this weekend. Let's be real. I live in MN and the warmth and sunny days are definitely numbered. (No joke, someone just walked by my work cube and said "this weekend we are skipping fall and going straight to winter." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.) We were however down 2 kids. The girls stayed back to participate in a 5k. So it was the Hubs, Jack and I.

We really debated staying home. When your gone every weekend in the Summer, your house really takes it for the team. I feel like I could call in sick all week long and still not get it to where I want it to be.

However, my Husband's Grandma had plans to cook us steak dinner. They literally were staying in MN longer just to see us one last time and then they were heading back to Florida for the year. They were so excited for us to come so we couldn't bail on Grandma. Cabin bound we were.

We drank wine. We laughed. We boated. We ate.

I only took photos with my iPhone which works when in a pinch, but not quite the same.

Heaven is a little closer at the lake.


Loves his boat rides.

 Does not love his life jacket.

Love the sunset.

Never gets old.

2 comments:

m&msmommy said...

Beautiful view! I'm sure it never gets old! I would sit on that porch and watch the view ALL day!!! :)

KB said...

I've missed you! I'm in a rut, too. Boooo.