Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm baaaaack.

So, it's been a while. Yeah, I suck. I get it. My friend Carolyn and I decided to start these at the same time. Her's is excellent, has a bizillion followers, etc. Mine? Well, mine sucks. I have 2. So here is my desperate attempt at Round 2 (ding, ding!)

I was trying to think of ideas for our family Christmas Card. I. Am. Running. Out. Of. Time. Thanksgiving is next week already? What happened to November? We bought a new camera in June (Father's Day present) so we should have a million pictures to choose from right? Wrong. Don't get me wrong, I took a million pictures, it just so happens that I have very few with all 3 kids in them. I do however have this. It's a gem.


This really does sum up our family. I think it's a keeper! "T" is thinking this whole idea is insane. "J" is just screaming, it was 1 second past his normal feeding time. "E" is just loving the leaves, has no care in the world really. I love my family. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like this photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love our family too! One in a million! Love you!