So, I'm back! It was really hard to find the time for blogging but after seeing Justin's post, I decided to do just one more. This weekend weather was supposed to be less than ideal so we decided to stay home and get some projects done around the house since Jack will be here next month so we'll try and get to the cabin every weekend until then.
Friday night was spent watching the Twins game and then we had a couple visitors. My cousin Becky stopped over with her adorable baby girl Cody who is about 10 weeks old and such a doll. Justin was holding her and talking to her like such a pro. He will be such a good Daddy! Well, he already is but some guys are really nervous around babies, not him! Ella held her too and was so careful, she is very excited for her brother to arrive too so the practice is good for all of us. Taylor wasn't home she went to her friends house for the night after her first couple days of summer employment. She got her earnings and was off to the mall!
Today, Saturday, we were woken up by Ella around 3 am because she was sad no one was sleeping with her. So she climbed into bed with us. Now we only have a queen size bed so that is pushing it with me and my belly. We all got up to go to Ella's second baseball game. It was so cold, 57 degrees and the rain was forecasted to come. I ended up running home to get a blanket, sweatshirt and long sleeves for Justin and Ella. The game was good as usual and the rain held up til the last inning, which in this case is the 3rd inning. Yes, 1 1/2 hours and we make it to the 3rd inning. I'm hoping for better weather here out.
We came home and Justin started right away on finishing the kitchen, all we have left is to paint but its something we keep putting off. So he's painting, I nap. See how the "project's" get done? Well I better get off the couch and do something productive or else I will be disappointed in myself. Off to show my moral support for all the work he is doing and to try and get something done myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment